Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Theme Thursday: Transportation

If you haven't heard I am very happy with how well Theme Thursday is being received. I am elated to be honest. It really is fun to see the list go up. The first week we only had seven link ups and this past week (week number four) we had 21 link ups for a Touch of Spring! Jennifer and I decided that we wanted to pick a combined favorite for the winner and four others to accompany that winner for a top five. Please take a look at all of the beautiful winners and congratulations to those of you who are being featured today. I am very impressed with all of your work and you should be too! I also want to thank everyone who has been participating and to keep it up.

#1 Winner

Finding My Creativity for A Touch of Spring
Jennifer and I both decided on this photo by Becky from Finding My Creativity because of the the beautiful collections of tulips in bright red bloom as well as the adorable Emma amongst the beautiful garden. The capture is vibrant and certainly expresses what spring is all about it. Great work Becky!

Becky, feel free to pick up your #1 Winner button.



Another Day Another Diaper





More Winners!

Buckeroomama for A Touch of Spring
[Flower15.jpg]
I love everything about this delicate flower among all of the greenery. It stands tall and alone with such a tiny stem and just a hint of purple. The capture is magnificent.


Jessaca Mckay Photography for A Touch of Spring
I love the beautiful pop of color and the texture and technique used in Jessica's photo. It's absolutely beautiful and definitely creative.


Snappin' Eye Candy for A Touch of Spring

I really love the delicate intricacy of this flower as well as how sharp the photograph is. The shadow within the petals really adds the perfect amount of drama.


Let Birds Fly for A Touch of Spring
This angle is absolutely fantastic. The bloom on the tree is gorgeously contrasted by the bark framing it in and the depth of field is perfect.


Pick up your top five winner button!



Another Day Another Diaper



Also, feel free to grab this little goody for your blog. All participants welcome!



Another Day Another Diaper




On to week number five of Theme Thursday for Transportation. I'm waiting to see all kinds of transportation be it elevators, plains, buses, bikes, cars, boats or trains. Whatever you have that transports I'm all in. (Yet again, in a family oriented way.) I was very excited for this theme, but in the end I never really got out to shoot it and I was preparing so early on. I did get a couple of shots so I hope you like what I picked for today as well as my co-hosts, Jennifer from A Beautiful Life.


Transportation by Another Day Another Diaper


Transportation by A Beautiful Life



Remember your button.



Another Day Another Diaper



So what do you think? Link up if  you'd like. Sharing is always the right thing to do. At least that's what I tell my kids. Don't forget to pick up your button before you leave. Also, be sure to take a look at Jennifer's blog. She has a lot of wonderful captures, recipes and fun kids stuff too! Have fun and thank you for participating! 








Next weeks theme is Shadow.
Look Here for future themes and details.

If you haven't yet, take a look at A Beautiful Life to see her top five photographs.
Also, please check out "You're Invited." It's an idea. Please let me know your thoughts.




Powered by Linky Tools
Click Here to link up and view other participants entries.


5 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you!! =)

    I actually took pictures for today's theme, but I'm knee deep in birthday prep for Z that I haven't had time to put anything up. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nicole and Jennifer! That made my day! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your transportation shot, Nicole! Very creative and I love the gold! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh why thank you for the award!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing stuff.Great collections my friend.Keep it up.Meanwhile Plz do pass by my
    blog on freeing your mind,follow and comment to improve my works too.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...