Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lorelei: Ballerina in Training

Okay. So I'll be honest. I was not paying a lick of attention to my lighting or (still in the process of learning) photography skills while capturing my ballerina. I have to say that I was more interested in her and I was randomly snapping shots at cute behavior. I also have to say...


That you learn something new every day...


Today I certainly learned something new. 
Or better yet something was brought to my attention (I kind of already knew).


My gorgeous and adorable Ballerina has a hard time listening to authority.


She can jump, leap, outrun and learn faster than anyone I know, 
but apparently listening is not one of her skills.


My beautiful Ballerina, I apologize to you today. As your mommy I should have
better taught you the basic skills of listening. I love you, and I'm on it.

the long road

The Paper Mama

11 comments:

  1. Lorelei is taking ballet?!?!?!? I knew you wanted to start her but I didn't know when... Please send some pictures to my email, I'd love to have them displayed at home and work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so you have a family FULL of dancers! ;)
    So cute.

    In regards to your comment on my blog (couldn't see your email...) too funny,would love to see your shots! I do remember the phone before my iPhone and I can upload a lot easier now…couldn’t even tell you how to upload ;) I love my phone even though it’s not so great in the actual phone department!
    Happy you stopped by! Have a great rest of your week!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah i love it! Zeke is so the exact same way and we are really trying to work on it! Lorelei is adorable in her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I think it's quite normal for their age. :)

    She looks so sweet in her ballerina outfit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all adorable! Love the ones where you can see her reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so she is the cutest little dancer I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love taking photos of my girls in dance class.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful ballerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie, yes I will have to get you a couple pictures. Hopefully we will go back next time and I will actually get some good shots! I'm so glad you all like the pictures (or at least my kiddo in them). I love seeing her finish up and tell me everything she learned with such excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwwwwwww. Your little ballerina is just too special for words. What a sweet, sweet series of pictures. She is enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...