Monday, March 7, 2011

What You've Looked At

Okay, it may not have actually been you, but I have collected some of my highest ranking posts, most commented on and some of my favorite posts for you to take a look at. Interested? Oh, sure you are. I'm still celebrating coming back to the blogging world. My first post back was I Went Outside to Play (with my new toy) posted in February. Before that my most recent post was in November. So here goes nothing. Take a look and please enjoy!

Still Holding Strong

Make Your Own Doll House This goody is actually ranked #8 in all time favorites. I also have to add that this doll house made back in August is still in my girls room and they both LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! They play with this paper made/diaper box doll house every day. We even decorated it with Christmas stickers and a Christmas tree around the holidays. It's definitely a winner.



Most Commented On (#2 of all time as well)
Before & After: Sail in the Wind It only happens to be a modest 18 comments, but it is a wonderful thing! I truly love this edit as well and I hope you will enjoy it too!

All Time/Most Viewed
Fix It Friday: A Truck and His Man I have to say I worked my hardest on this edit from any of the others because I had a specific idea of how I wanted it to look and I was new to using GIMP at the time. It is a great shot and I am happy to have worked with it.

Some of My Favorites


Macro Friday: My Favorite Color Green
Before & After: V is for Vulture
The Paper Mama Photo Challenge: Fingerprint
Sky Watch Friday: Fly Away Home





Most Viewed (Since re-entering the blogging world)


Are You Kidding Me With All This Cuteness (+ Sewing Stuff) I take full credit for the adorableness of the kids and their cute dresses (I certainly am modest), but I can't take credit for the awesome shots. My husband took those shots while I jumped around like a clown trying to get the girls to smile. Please enjoy!


Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am enjoying reading yours. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you made it by and you're enjoying it! That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...