Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Better Late Than Never: ME

Ugh, how I hate taking photos of myself. I have to admit it. I'm that girl that as soon as I see the camera pointing in my direction I put on the "Chandler" smile. You know the one. Okay, if you don't I am referring to Friends and a terrific open mouth, tooth showing grin that looks scarier than pretty. That one. So if one of these times you see a shot of my toe or shadow you'll understand why.

Anyhoo. My friend Jennifer over at A Beautiful Life started up a blog hop while I was away from the blogging world and I am joining in. This will be good for me. I will hopefully learn how to smile within this process. For now, you get a gleam into the window. I'm shy. This will do. Thanks for reading and please enjoy my shot!



Link up too and check out the other participants! Have fun!


If you're reading this I actually clicked "PUBLISH POST." It's a miracle.

5 comments:

  1. I know the exact smile you are talking about... That's me all the way LOL! :0) That's a great picture of you, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Becky. I don't know what it is, but I can't smile unless I'm actually happy and being in front of the camera isn't one of those things for me. Awkward is the best way to describe it! Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way! My mouth starts shaking... I know, that's weird, but it's true. I always have to get someone to make me laugh to look 1/2 way normal! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is exactly how I am. My shot up in my header my husband took while my girls were making me laugh and smile by being silly. Otherwise I look seriously scared or scary. Funny, but true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful hun! I am so glad you are linking up and i promise you WILL get weekly reminders :) (don't forget tomorrow is a new friday!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...