Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

Capturing flowers by photo hasn't always been something I have really paid much attention too. To me a flower is a flower. It's a beautiful thing, but I know nothing about them. As I peruse other blogs and photo challenges I am gaining not only higher appreciation for "the flower" but the potential in a beautiful flower to become a beautiful photo. I hope you like my capture. Please enjoy.

This beautiful flower is from Lorelei and Hannah's Great Grandma's Garden.


MellowYellowMondayBadge

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that crisp yellow look.

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, I think your flower shots are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think it's a bit crisp like Erika said. I was wondering if I should have made it a bit more whimsical, but I like the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...