Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Hannah Looks At The Sky

Today seems to be about my little one Hannah. I have so many photos I planned on sharing today, but I just don't seem to have the time lately. Please forgive the lack of photos today. Maybe I can get in later to add some to this post. Here's hoping. For now, please take a look at Hannah's first look at freedom while hiking in the woods on her own two feet!


Looking at all the beauty in the sky! Oh and those big trees too!


This is what put her at peace. (Me too.)

The Paper Mama

4 comments:

  1. Awww...just beautiful. My kids are happiest in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had such a great time. She wanted to stop and grab at everything and climb the hills. She was so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the first picture. The look on her face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rochelle! I just love the calm on her face. She was amazed by the sight. She kept pointing up to show everyone what she saw..almost like she couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...