Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: A Family Weekend Away

These are some of my favorite phots from a weekend away with the family at the zoo and on the farm. Please enjoy! Pictures in no particular order within categories.

Farm


















Zoo




Just a note, if you have noticed the lack of zoo photos today it's because my husband was a camera hog over the weekend especially at the zoo. I will hopefully get together a post full of photos he took and share those with you as well as his zoo photos are fantastic!


For other photos from the weekend check out these links here, here, here, here, and here. You can also check out my photo section here.

(Please forgive my lack of organization and link names as a part of mommyhood, my daughter just woke up from her nap. Please enjoy none the less!)

The Paper Mama


11 comments:

  1. Sweet photos! I like Hannah trying to eat the plant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love the ones with the sun flare...just beautiful and serene! Look forward to seeing more! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I couldn't believe Hannah. I just started to snap a shot of her with the flowers and she decided to try and eat the flower. She succeeded after I took the picture. Well, she got in her mouth at least. That girl is too funny.

    Thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bummer...something happened and I lost my loooong comment to you. I was saying it was TOO funny that your little one has a paci in her mouth, since that's what my post was about too. How precious! She's a little doll. :-)

    Livia is 17 months, and believe it or not...we took away the paci one night and not one word of complaint! HUH???!! We just couldn't believe it. She only used them at naptime and bedtime, but still...we thought there would be a major battle, and nothing! She's got her own opinion about most things, so it's not like we have this easy, breezy baby on our hands. That's why I was so surprised. I wouldn't have taken it away (I don't mind them at all), but her teeth were really starting to stick out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yes. Hannah and her pacifier (she says badududuh by rolling her tongue) is her best friend. I can't believe she didn't complain. I'd be afraid Hannah would wake up all hours and never sleep. I'm nervous about this. *she says with a smile. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the pictures. Your kids are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! My favourite has to be that sunset!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos!, lookes like it was great weekend away

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I'm glad they came out. Most of the farm pictures were taken quite early in the morning as Miss Hannah woke me up at the crack of dawn. I got my coffee with relatives and took her outside in her pajamas as her Daddy and sister were sleeping in. I had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pics. Looks like a great getaway. Happy belated WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Alicia! We had a great time. I really enjoyed waking up early for a change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...