Friday, September 3, 2010

Animals at the Zoo: Dedicated to My Husband

So, I can't very well tell you that I went to the zoo last weekend and share pictures all week without sharing the ANIMALS! I'm not sure if you heard much of the back story on this, but my husband was a bit of a camera hog for the weekend while we were away. If you saw on Wordless Wednesday that most of my photos were of Hannah and early in the morning there was a reason. He was sleeping in with Miss Lorelei!

Anyway, this post is dedicated to my husband and to how much I love him after ten years of togetherness, being married for just over five years and having two of the most precious little girls together! I love you very much and thank you for supporting me. Your photos are fantastic!

Please enjoy the zoo animals everyone. I did.


















I'm sure I missed some as he took so many, but be sure to check out my photo section for more captures from our weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Great Zoo pictures :) Thanks for visiting/following my blog-I now follow yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get a chance to comment on your blog, but I do read it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the polar bear pics... do you think we'll see a blog from Matt coming sometime soon? :)

    Great pics, Nicole!

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks! I'm starting to think my husband is better with that camera than I am. Maybe the manual should become my nighttime reading. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri, I'm so glad you read this! Matt is quite good with the camera too. I'm not sure if he'll be blogging anytime soon, but I think he should. I'd read it! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty impressed! Great photos! Cheers for the hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorites are the polar bear. Amazing shots you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those really are great shots! Tell Matt i say good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The polar bears are definitely my favorite. A print off and hang on the wall favorite. He did a great job. Thank you ladies for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great captures! I gotta say though, the polar bear shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I loooove the polar bears too! Great shots! I liked the elephant too - awesome job! :-) I never think to snap picture of the animals when we go to the zoo. Only of my kids standing in front of the animal exhibits which looks cheesy and awful, and I end up deleting them all anyway - LOL! I'll follow your lead and try the animals next time. Love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are REALLY good, especially the polar bears! Thanks for your nice commetns on my blog! I'll be following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Courtney, Karli and Christine. My husband is quite good behind the camera. Just don't tell him I said that. We have a sort of competition at points. Too funny, but thank you so much ladies for all of the kind thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...