Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

So here we go. My first Scavenger Hunt Sunday. The idea is to find photos from each category and this is what I took within the last week. Please Enjoy!

1. Leading Lines
Meet the family dog Bones.


2. Something Comfortable
A tired Hannah cuddling in her sisters bed minutes after waking up.

2. Feet
Hannah feet at 14.5 months.

2. Sight
Or the lack of I suppose. It was this or a fuzzy picture of my camera and I think this is cuter.

2. Sweet
I love this picture of Hannah kissing the wooden turtle. My other choice was of Hannah eating yogurt with her fingers.



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aww...you've got so many cute shots! Thanks for joining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!
    I also love how your pup is part of the FAM!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you two! I went for a comfy at home vibe with this one. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...