Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Can't Decide on "Edit Off" or Silly Slide Fun Edits Challenge

I have been challenged by Jennifer at A Beautiful Life today. We were at the park yesterday and she grabbed the camera and took some great shots of me and my girls having some fun on the slides. We were racing! So, even though I entered in a Before and After today over at Pixel Perfect I couldn't very well say no to an "edit off." (Not a good description eh.) So here it is. Please take a look at my before and after shots and than go over and take a look at Jennifer's edits at A Beautiful Life.

Before:

After:


Before:

After:



Make sure to leave a comment for Jennifer when you stop by to thank her for the challenge. We can host more if you enjoyed this one. Let us know. Thanks again for stopping by and keep in touch and make sure to take a look at my Pixel Perfect Before & After Shot for today.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's too close to call! *wink*
    I really love the one of you guys at the top of the slide, i think you win there for sure! I like that you left Zeke in the corner of the other one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics;) And a fun slide at the park:)

    Read through one of your homeschooling "debate" posts!!! You are already doing soo much with your girls... I did the same with mine. And homeschooling (while always my intention) just grew from our little activities, etc!! Love to see what you decide!!

    I tried to "follow" you, but it's not working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, thank you for commenting and taking a look at one of my debate posts! I tried to take a look at your blog as well and it isn't opening. I'm not sure why, but I hope you keep in touch. I'd love to see what type of activities you do with your children as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...