Saturday, August 21, 2010

SOOC Saturday


I am beyond happy about the SOOC Saturday! This is "Straight Out Of Camera!" I can't tell you how much I like photos right out of the camera. I love the natural light and feel of the photo. So many times I see a photo that is just great, but so much has been altered that it loses its appeal, at least for me. I love editing as much as the next person, but it's been hard for me to find a photo to edit just for a challenge.

Editing photos can be a lot of fun and it can really add some beauty to the photo, but I like something I can think about printing off and putting in the scrapbook. That is if I ever took the time to scrapbook. Anyway, here is hoping you enjoy SOOC's as much as me!



Photos I took while shooting for the Orange Challenge at Paper Mama:








Slurping Life



2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks Ashley. That means a lot. You have a wonderful eye! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...