Thursday, June 3, 2010

Check it out! What's to come.

So I am going to mange my blog...can you believe it! I will do my best to stay up to date and keep you in the loop on what's jumping around in the messy/cluttered brain of mine.

What's to come:

Nap Time Debate-On the occasion I feel a debate coming on I will spend my precious nap time hours shouting out my opinions. Interested in the read?

Let's Talk Tuesdays-That's right. I'd like to start up a conversation with you. I'm new and you don't know me, but I'd love to chat. We can talk about potty training, dinner ideas, craft projects...etc.

In the know-There will be random days and times that I will feel the urge to share things about myself, children, husband and plain old daily life.

Some calendar of events for me and my family are the big ONE! Really, my littlest girl is turning one on Saturday! This Saturday! I can't even believe it. I will be baking the cake tomorrow and decorating. The debate is still between cupcakes or my personal favorite the traditional cake. I will share photos and anecdotes of the day.

I am now off to start the first Nap Time Debate: Huggies Vs. Pampers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...