Monday, October 18, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Nature, Mostly

Side Lighting
So my focus isn't in focus, but the pumpkins are my example of side lighting for today.

Jack O'Lantern
I went with a picture of my husbands Jack O'Lantern being that my "scary cat" isn't quite as clean as his classic Jack O'Lantern.

Faces formed in Nature
I am a rule bender...that is unless you can spot something I can't. This is a capture of our neighbors cat who tends to make its way over by us.

Sunset
This is just a bit after we put our pumpkins out on the patio today. I went out with Hannah and saw the sunsetting.

Warm
 Is this breaking the rules again? My warm is a shot of warm colors (mostly).

Check out more collections after clicking on the Scavenger Hunt button below. Have fun and enjoy as always!




9 comments:

  1. I love your sunset and warm colors - I'm so jealous that you have those views every day! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the first one, the orange against the blue sky & your sunset one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos love the warm tones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful sunset picture and the bright colors of the Jack O’ Lantern shot. Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous beach shots!!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all of your comments! I'm glad you like them.

    Ashley, sometimes it's enables lazy photography. All I have to do is walk outside and it's really too easy to get a good shot out there. I really need to get out with my camera one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went with an animal too for my faces found in nature photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your warm! wonderful, wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renegades, I'm glad you told me that. My husband thought it was hilarious that I did that. Apparently it didn't make sense to him. Too funny!

    Thank you Christy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...