Saturday, February 26, 2011

Road Trip Photography

Today I am sharing captures that were taken on a 10 degree day and keep in mind some shots were taken during our 55 mph drive. Why? It's perfectly simple. It was 10 degrees. Brrr. Now don't be bummed out, we did get out at one point, but poor Hannah almost broke into tears. Matt brought her back to the car and Lorelei and I took a little (and very quick) walk. Please enjoy my photos and thank the lucky stars I still have my fingers.






















I hope you enjoyed my shots! It was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Danelle! I always see something cool like a barn to capture, but I either don't have my camera or don't have the nerve to stop and take it. I'm glad you liked them! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, lovely shots!!! It's -27C here today (supposed to be -41C tomorrow morning with the wind chill...bleh), so outside shots today were not going to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes, it definitely has been chilly here too. I can't believe this March weather. It has been so cold, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...