Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Black and White Wednesday: Lorelei and The Great Pumpkin Rescue

This first shot was actually in the running for The Paper Mama's photo challenge with the theme confusion, but in the end I went with a shot of Hannah. This shot was really less confused and more annoyed. I was trying to get my cute little kiddo to hold up her pumpkin for me and she wasn't having any of it.

This is more of a happy Lorelei climbing through the pumpkin patch. I added a little orange to it because I thought it needed a little more oomph. I Don't remember ever focusing or looking through the view finder on my Nikon at any moment during our trip to the farm so that might be why the quality of the photo is...eh, but I hope you like it none the less. Thank you for stopping by!

For more black and white shots please take a look at The Long Road to China.

the long road

4 comments:

  1. Great shots, I love fall! :D She is cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin patches. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love her expression in that first photo. Great shots!

    Erika B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Yes, she had her moment for sure. It was cute, but I felt bad that I annoyed her. I'm a softy I guess. I love pumpkin patch pictures too! I might take some more this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...