Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Theme Thursday: Dessert (+Winner & Features)

First and foremost lets talk about the winner and the features from last week. Thank you so much for participating and sharing your shot to compare with us! It's fun to see how everyone interprets the theme. I want to mention The Franklins and tell you to take a look. I loved the interpretation last week! Also, if you didn't get the chance to link up we're open from Thursday (usually I post late Wednesday) all the way until 11:59 on Tuesday. Okay, now onto the Winners and my features for Signs!

Winner!

I Take Pictures for Signs
Yes, I realize this is a momma site and I put up a tattoo sign as the winner, but how could I not have! The color and the textures in this shot are phenomenal. The angle and the composition is quite nice as well.


Feel free to grab your winner button!


Another Day Another Diaper



Features!

Captivus for Signs
The backdrop to this sign is fantastic. Okay, the sign is pretty fantastic too! Great focus and great shot!

[Sign5.jpg]
I love this great and simple sign sitting out on the brick sidewalk. I feel like I was on the walk taking this shot too. Nice work!



Feel free to show off your feature button!


Another Day Another Diaper







Dessert. Snacks. Deliciousness. Onto Theme Thursday with desserts. My husband bought a few frozen snacks and this little guy gets melted and ice cream tops the warmed brownie. It wasn't easy photographing and not munching, but it was yummy once I got that bite in.

Dessert by Another Day Another Diaper



Dessert by A Beautiful Life



So what do you think? Link up if  you'd like. Sharing is always the right thing to do. At least that's what I tell my kids. Don't forget to pick up your button before you leave. Also, be sure to take a look at Jennifer's blog. She has a lot of wonderful captures, recipes and fun kids stuff too! Have fun and thank you for participating! 

Remember your button before you go.


Another Day Another Diaper









Next weeks theme is Something for Mom.
Look Here for future themes and details.

If you haven't yet, take a look at A Beautiful Life to see her featured photographs.




Powered by Linky Tools

Click here  to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE I Take Puctures' Sign photo!

    Thanks for the feature, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I came over to link up and saw my sign photo. Thank you so much! I know it's a little racy, being a tattoo sign and all, but it's one of my favorites too. ;) Now I have to go get my winner button and add it to my blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yummy looking dessert!!! Congrats to the winner! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that first shot and angle is so creative and colorful! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dessert looks delicious - and what a fantastic photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOO! Thanks for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...