Friday, October 1, 2010

Macro Friday: Water Droplets


This shot is actually from last week when I went out in the rain with my umbrella to see what I could capture. I showed you one shot full of water droplets and I also showed this flower dry the day before. This particular photograph is of the flower, but also covered in the rain. Take a look at more Macro shots linked up at Blogging From Bolivia.

Blogging from Bolivia


Just for fun I added in Elmo. Mostly because I'm a mom and I see this on a daily basis, but also because it's fun. Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy beauty wherever you may find it!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. And I love the bokeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ashley! It was fun getting out in the rain to take some shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...